• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Psych0matt

• urbex

• Twenty

• 94 olds vert

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All done! gonna let them set up a few days before putting them on for a few pictures. I would have left them taped and on the ground, but I was impatient, and wanted to get the GTP back in the garage :lol:

657ad42d.jpg

37883e2d.jpg

f5ab1d12.jpg

235c411f.jpg

a792793b.jpg

Those look really cool! I can't wait to see them on the car!

But I don't blame you for wanting to get the gtp in there...it's supposed to storm.

I'm really pleased with how they came out! A few little imperfections, but 100000x better than they were. I hope they darken up just a bit, because they aren't completely cured yet, and they looked lighter than my other one I already had done. However, I also know that its hard to tell because the first one got the tire and all painted, so tire to wheel contrast throws it off

Yeah it'll probably change a little bit still. And besides, they're the wheels....so chances are they'll get chipped or scratched at some point. Imperfections like that are really only something you notice because you did them...chances are no one will ever see it! Like that paint line I showed you on the Lumina...you said you wouldn't have seen it, but of course it's the first thing I see since I did it.

:lol: true. As long as when I get tires and get them on the car you can't tell that the one in front is a different shade than the one in the back! I doubt it, but I'll check them out tuesday and probably toss 2 on one side and get a few pics

I don't see why the one would look different than the others though. I would think once they've cured they'd all be the same. Sort of like when a car is made at the factory most pieces are painted separately, but they all look the same when they're put on . (Usually)