RPO Codes

MommyTaz022200

I got most of my codes figured out from the RPO Code section of this site, but I have a few that are not listed. They are FAI, IKC, 6XX, and 7JK.

I'm also trying to figure out why there are no tire shops that list the tire size I currently have on my car as being the right tire size for my car. My tires are P225/60/R16 Douglas Touring. They were on the car when I bought it. Anyone know if they are the right size, and if they aren't what is the right size?

I got most of my codes figured out from the RPO Code section of this site, but I have a few that are not listed. They are FAI, IKC, 6XX, and 7JK.

I'm also trying to figure out why there are no tire shops that list the tire size I currently have on my car as being the right tire size for my car. My tires are P225/60/R16 Douglas Touring. They were on the car when I bought it. Anyone know if they are the right size, and if they aren't what is the right size?

I found IKC: Trim-Interior Design (whatever that is)

I have another book with codes that I'll look for; when I find it, I'll let you know.

Why no shops list your tire size? Because they're stupid. Three different 16" tires came on the W-Body: 215/60/16, 225/60/16, and 245/50/16 (turbo only). You can check the RPO code - it should start with Q or look at your tire information label (mine's on the trunk lid). I believe that the 225/60/16 tire was optional on the 2 Door (depending on model) and only available on the 4 door with the 3.4.

in 1991 they went from the 215/60 to the 225/60 if you have 16's for the most part

the 215/60 was 88-90 and no IM not talking TGP's they had the 245's and the STE's had 215's but most people upgrade the 215's to 225's because the Price and advaliblity of the tires in that size.

FAI - PLANT CODE , "FAIRFAX, KS, USA"

IKC - TRIM , INTERIOR DESIGN (KC)

6XX - COMPONENT FRT LH , COMPUTER SEL SUSP (FXX) Spring code

Front Spring FXX GM P/N 14100199

I suspect that RPO 7JK would be the Rear Leaf spring code.. (The 7 is replaced with an "R" to give you the spring code. But that works out to "RJK". Which there is no listing for that rear spring.

Weird.....

after looking at my RPO codes, 121 is sopose to be 12I so 12I - INTERIOR TRIM , GRAPHITE would make sense. :) I still need to know what LFB, R72, WH3 are.

• 3 weeks later...
can someone tell me what these are

1S2, 121

LFB, R72

WH3

LFB - is LF8 - ENGINE, GAS, 6 CYL, 3.0, MFI, V6, REGULAR FUEL

WH3 - MERCHANDISED PKG

R72 - Appears to be a Control Item Code # is unknown

can someone tell me what these are

1S2, 121

LFB, R72

WH3

LFB - is LF8 - ENGINE, GAS, 6 CYL, 3.0, MFI, V6, REGULAR FUEL

WH3 - MERCHANDISED PKG

R72 - Appears to be a Control Item Code # is unknown

LF8 is not correct its got the Q4 in it :?

LF8 & R72 are off a 91 Calais