Anyone have window vents?

madcut96

You know those hard plastic things that go over your windows so you can still roll them down a crack while it's raining?

I'm thinking of putting them on my 96 Cutlass but don't know if they're worth it or if they look good. So, just wondering if anyone here has done it and has some pics or whatever.

I like them on my truck. Handy as hell, and at least on that thing they came standard from the factory on all of them....so they're designed into the body more than aftermarket ones.

I think they look bad mostly because it doesnt continue onto the rear windows (on any vehicle). Not that they'd have a purpose on the other windows, but it just kinda doesn't look right

I've actually been after a set, so if anyone could point me to a supplier it'd be great. I've tried before but the car was 'too old' and there weren't any in stock.

i had them on my cutlass, loved them; had the same set for 10 years and they didn't even fall off. i also have the full front and rear set on my truck

100_0530.jpg

I was considering getting some and just haven't gotten around to it.

I've been told to avoid AVS as they are just stick-on and look like crap (the ones you get at autozone and advance.) I think weathertech is okay though, but they are much pricier.

i had em on my truck. also good for when you park in the sun, crack the windows a little when you get out and the truck/car will not be like SUPER hot.

I had them for the longest time on my `94 CS, they work pretty good and i thought they look ok. I had one of them crack and fly off going down the interstate but i wish i still had them. Being able to crack the windows keeps the fog of the glass sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that weathertech makes them with a lower profile, so they don't stick out that far from the car, so they'd probably look better. But they don't make them for the '96 W-Bodies. So that's a bit disappointing.

I think anyone that had them has probably removed them and promptly threw them into the trash.

Ugly.

not worth the money, and yes, mine went into the trash.