M90 Flow rate? psi.

Addicted to eaton

ok wow, maybe im really stupid but whats it all mean doc? 7psi will flow the best i got that but man, im stumped lol.whats the pressure ratio 1-2.0 mean is that like 2.0 is dubble what the 350 does by its self?

adibiatic efficiency: the amount of temperature rise when comparing inlet temps and outlet temps. more efficiency = colder air.

pressure ratio: a ratio of 1.0 is atmospheric pressure, 2.0 is 2 atmospheres, which is roughly 14.7PSI.

garrett turbos has a REALLY good explanation on stuff like this... except there's supercharger specific stuff to include as well, like parasitic losses, which i don't have specs for, but if there were NO losses, then every atmosphere of pressure you add doubles the torque of an engine(doubling the torque at any RPM doubles HP as well).

so, 3.8" pulley, maximum of 5000 RPM and you'll have an interesting motor. i would hazard a guess at a 50HP boost without intercooling. torque would jump as well, maybe to ~380...