I'm new here, but feel the jealousy raging!

seascapesinc

We recently acquired a 1990 TGP and it needed some work. This site was the first place we started. After just a few posts and emails to JeffM (who meant nothing to us at the time), we were able to come across parts and information nobody else was able to give. I have gone back and read the many post bashing Jeff, and well I think you guys need to grow-up. Sounds to me like Jeff has put many hours and alot of hard labor in on these chips and everything else he is doing. Jeff has done more than we paid for since we have met him and it sounds like we are not the first he has done this for and I'm sure we won't be the last. Sounds to me like you guys would get more from Jeff if you cooperated instead bashed. But, thats just my opinion, but an opinion i'm entitled to give.

Jeff, let me say Thank You for all you have done for us. I think you are doing a wonderful job and hope to continue seeing you on the board. As for the rest of you, Grow-Up!

Lisa

Go ahead, bash away, can't be hurt by the words of people who obviously don't appreciate a gifted person.

Thanks Joe for being there to keep an eye on things :) while I was out of town for my father’s funeral. These people (Lisa and Gregg) are just a little taken but past words spoken against contributors here since they have found from actual direct dealings something to the contrary. Lisa and Gregg are good southern folks 8) (Missouri) that just felt some past statements were a bit unfair and they wanted to add something to help clear things up for the next/new TGP like themselves coming here for help now and in the future 8) . I don’t think it will start up a flame but will respect your Lock to avoid that!

Jeff M