Tint Application Fluid??

91LuminaEuro

So any of you guys that have worked with Tint before. I bought tint for my headlights, its in multiple pieces, because my monte's headlights are contoured. I want to use an application fluid to ensure i get it on smooth and perfect.

For my vinyl decals, i usually just use a spray bottle with water, and a few drops of dish soap and it works great.

Would this work the same for tint? I know they sell fluid, but its not really worth it just for my headlights.

Thanks!

Edited by 91LuminaEuro
i'm terrible with spelling.

Not very, it was called "light smoke" when i bought it, it said that it was supposed to change the color of the lens, w/o messing with light output. So for the price i paid, i figured i would give it a shot. Worst comes to worst, i just peel it off if i hate it.

I will, i've actually decided to wait until spring to install the tint. Simply because im going to install it, see how she drives at night, and then if its shitty remove it right away.

I know i should have no problem removing the tint whenever, but the shorter its on there, the easier it will be.