I got some pics up (Finally)

god910

These are the before pics. It's been killing me to not do anything major to this car before I got these pics. Now I can get to work. Just goto the WWW down below. Lemme know whatcha think.

man i love the way that 5 speed looks... makes the interior so damn mean lookin .... kinda Stang'ish. Got your work cut out for ya findin those interior parts... but she's a beaut!

Looks pretty rough..

But, you've got quite a fun project sitting in your hands there. :)

Paint job, clean interior, etc, etc, she'd look pretty sharp!

Post pictures of your progress, I'm sure were all intrested to see it! 8)

Guest Anonymous

You just had to let me see that 5-speed in there didn't you? Now I've got the itch...

What color are you going to make the interior? I may be able to help you out. PM me.

Well, the interior is still a toss up. Mitch was converting it to black and gray (black TGP interior, but parts are inherently gray) The ONLY thing he didn't change was the door panels. I however, have always wanted a black N Tan car. (Due to one of my favorite drinks being a black N Tan (Guiness and Bass)) So, I think I am going to Mix the two, black dash, and trim, Tan seats, consoles, and doors. I just don't know. I have complete interiors or both colors, but I don't want to mess w/ switching the dash pad, and headliner and other big stuff. We shall see.

As far as I can tell, it's a BOOTLEG ASS HACK JOB. It really looks like shit, if you could only see up close. I am going to take it apart as soon as the car goes down for the winter... (That's right ladies N gents, this car is a winter garaged queen as long as I own it.) I am going to graft it into the pillar, and probably knock it down to a single pillar. I just can't think of anything else I really want on the pillar. I'm gonna be putting mech. oil press. and water temp, one on each side of the DIC. But boost is the only one I will need up high. I might get a mini tack to throw up there. How accurate is the factory tach. I just hope it's not as accurate as the speedo. (It's started to wander from the HUD a bit, but because the speedo is off anyway due to that funny tranny w/ too many gears, the dash is actually MORE accurate than the HUD :lol: ) I've got some major plans to get done this winter. The motor has started a little knock, but I don't know that it's down low. Sometimes it dissapears, others it's back. I want to pull the motor, but I don't want to get myself over my head time wise. We'll see.

The car looks rough but I too think you have a Fun Project ahead of yourself...

the dash pad is acctually pretty easy to change...take the guage surround off and the switches HL and Wiper thats a total of 4 screws then Try pulling up and it should pop Right off....if it catches on the Pass side its a screw above the Gove box. it too is easy just remove the inside of it...2 mins and then There is a I think 7 MM nut/screw holding it down...mine didnt have that screw but the 92 I had did...you dont need it if you want

it...

Well I typed all of that and I forgot you had hud...LOL

IM not sure about the hud but that should be easy to remove the cover and the screws too...

as for the TGP who did that to it?? and Good luck fixing her up...

MY STE was MINT totaly untill my EX keyed it and punched it and kicked the speaker grill and punched the radio... but now IM fixing her up and well now I have a Reason to Paint her....