white face gages or custom gages 1988-1993 GPs

GPdriver1986

I was looking for a place where I could find white face gages or some custom gages for my 91 GP? I will be upgrading my cluster soon so I want to make my new gages look cool, any ideas? (if I can't buy the covers)

Look for the full analog gauges from 91-93. They look real good. Thats what Im going for. Make sure you get the ones for the 3.1L with the 6K redline, and not the 7K redline for the DOHC. JMO

Out of curiousity, how difficult is it to find these with column shift? I'd imagine they're rather hard to come by, but it seems like an awful lot of hassle to convert to floor shift, puls then i'd have to add a dic and switch to a sterring wheel with controls... damn things, snowballing.

Out of curiousity, how difficult is it to find these with column shift? I'd imagine they're rather hard to come by, but it seems like an awful lot of hassle to convert to floor shift, puls then i'd have to add a dic and switch to a sterring wheel with controls... damn things, snowballing.

I dont think they came with the column shift, but you can always cutout on the cluster where the column shift indicator goes

The gauge package came with either (column or floor). Niether one is hard to find. I've seen both types on eBay go for $9 to $20.

i noticed you are from Ontario, this site can make gauges for any car

http://www.drjracing.com/gauges.html

it is called Dr J Racing and they are located in Barrie, Ontario, I have been there before, my car club is sponsored by them, and many of my friends have gauges from him.

he does great work, and ships anywhere if you can't drive up, but i would recommend going there to see the samples (if you don't live too far).

he has a listing of cars that he has done templates for, but your car is not listed, so he can make gauges for your car, but he will need your gauges initially to make the template for them.