Reupholstering the seats

thatcutteeboy

Do you all think I should incorporate teal color with the white in seats?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you all think I should incorporate teal color with the white in seats?

• All white seats
    • White with teal inserts and piping

Hey I found a man that will redo my seats for $900. All four buckets in real leather. Do you all think this is a fair price, considering the shops want like $500 per seat. Oh this is an Amish person.

Edited by thatcutteeboy

I would do the inserts, and probably the stitching, dont like piping though :(. Also- I wouldnt imigine him being amish would have anything to do with anything, haha.

I would do the inserts, and probably the stitching, dont like piping though :(. Also- I wouldnt imigine him being amish would have anything to do with anything, haha.
No pun intended it's just that I hear the Amish people do excellent work and it is more handcrafted and all that.

Eh, we lived by an amish colony for a few years.. was unimpressed (to be fair i NEVER saw any upholstery work done by em, so i have no basis to go off of on THAT.. at any rate, it seems a dang fine price! post pics if you do it!