04 GP in Alias

cutlassdude96

I have seen surprisingly few of them in real life. Maybe 3 total?

Of course, they just came out, so maybe there will be more in awhile.

I'm kind of surprised, I have seen like 1 Cadillac CTS EVER. I guess the general public shares my taste more than the taste of other people on the forum.

the exterior......i love everything else, but the exterior, ugh, im sorry. it could have been so much better. everyone to their own i guess. i see you have one, so i apologise for my bashing. at least its a black GTP

Heh, I just saw my 2nd CTS today. A black one... nicer than the silver I saw a few months back, but still fugly as hell.

Hey smelly, I'm with ya on the exterior of the new GP. I don't like it at all. The styling of all the new cars makes me sick. I couldn't believe when my stepdad said he likes the current body Camry, those giant headlights crawling halfway up the hood make me wanna puke! His Mark VIII is tremendously nicer looking IMO! What they did to the Solara should be a sin. Even BMW, traditionally into an understated appearance, came out with this hideous fugly thing they call a 7-series, YUCK! Then what's the deal with the Honda Element? I can't believe some people think the Element is BETTER LOOKING than the Aztec? Aztec was ugly enough, but Element wins the ugly contest.

I think the 04 GTO and Bonneville are the only 04 models of ANYTHING that I find halfway decent looking.

why is that? I like the interior "generally" in '97-03. I actually like the cloth used in '97-00 The cloth in my dad's 02 is okay, but it has subtle multicolor crap in it instead of just being charcoal. Same with the 04 you get lycra-shit multi-color-cloth straight from the Aztek. And what is with the monster steering wheel which resembles some sort of chunk of slate from my walkway? Other than that, and the fact that there's still no 6 gauge cluster, it's fine

I like the front ends of the new GP's, but I can't stand the rear tailights! oh well, I think there could be worse.....ie. toyoto echo hatchback. Ever seen one of those???? WAY WAY WORSE then the sedan :puke: :puke: :puke:

Like I mentioned before, you, me, BrianP, RedCutlass SL and Hazmatic should take over GM. Fuck these dumb-ass designers! It's like Kraft Cheddar and Pizza Slut are the new designers for models '98 and up.

I've seen the Cadillac CTS many times as well as the new Grand Prix GTP and Comp-GTP. I'm not impressed by either vehicle's looks. I do like the look of the Escalade, as well as the DeVille and Seville/Eldorado. I really don't care for the SRX, CTS and the LXR or whatever that new coupe/convertible is called.

I love the Lincoln Mark VIII! Those are great cars, that's what the Eldorado should have been, rear-wheel-drive! Those are really cool cars, too bad Lincoln killed it off. Funny, I have only seen a couple of those in my life.

BMW's 7-Series and even the new 5-Series coming out looks like ass! My favourite years for BMW would be '94-'2002 for the 7-Series, and '98-'02 for the 5-Series. I don't care much for the 3-Series, they're too damn small and I don't like small-ass cars. Either way, BMW is coming up with some shitty looking cars. I don't care if they have world-class performance, if it looks like shit then it feels like shit. :)

The only '04 GM model I would get is... Damn, I can't think of anything. Perhaps the Corvette, which hasn't changed since '97. Nothing else from GM is inspiring.

Hell, I'll keep my Gen1 W-Body and forget about all those crappy looking cars. My '91 Regal GS has 180,000km on the original engine and tranny and it still has a long way to go. I would never purchase on of these newer cars for $25,000+ when simply spend around $5,000 and my car would feel new again. Although many people would argue with me on this, I think the Gen1 W-Body is one of GM's most original designs, and some of the best looking designs as well. Particularly the '93-'96 models with the optional trims.

Heh, I just saw my 2nd CTS today. A black one... nicer than the silver I saw a few months back, but still fugly as hell.

Hey smelly, I'm with ya on the exterior of the new GP. I don't like it at all. The styling of all the new cars makes me sick. I couldn't believe when my stepdad said he likes the current body Camry, those giant headlights crawling halfway up the hood make me wanna puke! His Mark VIII is tremendously nicer looking IMO! What they did to the Solara should be a sin. Even BMW, traditionally into an understated appearance, came out with this hideous fugly thing they call a 7-series, YUCK! Then what's the deal with the Honda Element? I can't believe some people think the Element is BETTER LOOKING than the Aztec? Aztec was ugly enough, but Element wins the ugly contest.

I think the 04 GTO and Bonneville are the only 04 models of ANYTHING that I find halfway decent looking.