New Cutlass Owner

95cutlass

My name is Cabe, I have a 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible, I got the car in Illinois. Around 2 years ago when I was 15. I am now currently 17 years old and had to dump alot of money into it to make it driveable. So i brought this car up to Michigan,i am planning on restoring the car. I store It every winter. This year I mabey getting it repainted. I live In Lawton, and i am planning on keeping this car for a really long time. I love this car and hope nothing happens to it.

post-5148-14368904381_thumb.jpg

post-5148-143689043797_thumb.jpg

post-5148-143689043823_thumb.jpg

post-5148-143689043836_thumb.jpg

When i saw your profile picture an saw you were from pittsburgh my heart skipped a beat because i thought you were the person you sold my car to, it looked like my car in the profile picture. Then i saw your signature picture and saw that it wasn't my car lol, i really miss my '93 grand prix. I had a dream i got it back the other night. :/

Thanks Guys, the car is alot of fun, but it has many scratches and has chips on the hood. They are just not that noticeable. Also a few dents here and there.

I heard it was illegal here now, but my mechanic said he knows a guy who still does it. They spray used motor oil on your clean, dry underside, then you drive down a dusty road and it creates this oily crust that stops moisture. Vermonters swear by it.

• 2 months later...