My TGP finally has a new valence!!!

Jonpro03

First... Roberts place.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]441[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]443[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]447[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]444[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]440[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]446[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]448[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]445[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]442[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]449[/ATTACH]pencil.png

Later B4U on a TGP = insta-ban!:rulez::noman:

All kidding aside, it doesn't look horrible, but I wouldn't do it. I like the unique TGP bumper better than any for a 1st Gen GP.

Edited by mfewtrail
typos!

Its true that yours looks great! But after many years of abuse, there was no saving that front end, it looked awful!

The doors and hood are next to go. The rest of the b4u kit will make its way on the car eventually.

it shouldn't be too hard to find a used TGP front end.

say goodbye to your tranny.:P

Obviously the B4U front end will cause TO MUCH airflow and the tranny will freeze right up!

eeeeh. can't say I'm feelin in. Looks like it was wrecked and put together with whatever was available.

^^^^

my thoughts exactly....and even if you convert it all to the full b4u kit, it will just look like every other 94-96 GP out there.....at least the TGPs have a little bit different look then the normal GPs

I need a TGP valance! I want to buy one, I found a New SE and a NEW LE valance are either of these the same or bolt on!

No. Not even close.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]468[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]469[/ATTACH]

Either way I absolutely LOVE the new bumper. I'm in love with my car again and cant wait to do the rest of it. With the tgp louvers, gold crosslaces with polished lips, and nightshaded corners... Its dead sexy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]470[/ATTACH]

Edited by Jonpro03

• 3 months later...