• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jake91

• ss427

• 3.1cutlass

• CSI_MuNkY

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

225s will fit on a GP cross lace fine, my car had 225s on 8" cross laces from the factory. So he can put those on until he needs new tires again, then he can go to the 245s like everyone else.

why not just buy a nice aftermarket wheel??

Not everyone can find aftermarket wheels they like and can afford. Some prefer the look of other stock wheels, look at Matt's Z34...

Jamie

If you got a 225 series tire and try to put them on a crosslace they will be stretched and then I will have to call you a VW ricer fag.

? 225 series tire was OEM equipment with crosslaces..

It doesn't look too bad IMO, however he GTPs got 245/50ZR shoes, and that's what I would've gone with on my crosslaces had I not had a good set of 225's in stock.

im looking into bonne ones i know someone said they wont fit why? the lug pattern is the same the offset is only slightly different. dont worry i was going to try before i buy i have a freind that has them on his bonne

Edited by jake91

Everything else seemed to clear with no problem. I didn't like how the narrower rim looked on the GP with the B4U flares, but on the CS body they'll probably look great.

If you got a 225 series tire and try to put them on a crosslace they will be stretched and then I will have to call you a VW ricer fag.

:think:

This totally looks stretched br0:

IMG_2520.jpg