Rain water in front passenger floor

2002 GP GT

Anyone have a fix for this? It just started a few weeks ago, it fills up quick just sitting. I poured some water through the heater intake at base of windshield, it doesnt seem to be the source. Thanks

It's a very common problem! Mine is doing it too and I need to fix it asap. Under the plastic trim in the cowl area there is a piece of weatherstripping the most likely needs reglued...there is a write up somewhere that I will try to find and post the link up here.

I can't remember which years had which...but you may be lucky and have a 2 piece cowl. That'll make this so much easier!! However, I think the early 2nd Gen's had the 2 piece. Trying to work around the cowl as it's bent up a bit of a pain, but it shouldn't be too bad!

Mine was 2 pc, just got through with the fix (just in time for more rain) Didnt need to remove the pass wiper arm, just ran the wiper till it was at 90 deg up, then shut off ignition so it stayed out of the way of the fastener. Thanks again.

Awsome! Glad it worked out! Thanks for the tip of putting them up! That's what I'll probably do when I do mine! Pretty sure I have the two piece cowl too.