Will these fit?

supersniperkilla

yeah i will have to check...i might just bust out my angle grinder tonight depending on how bad it is...because not only would that be safer but it would save me money too :sahurr:

Paint them over when you're done. Wouldn't want a patch of rust shining brightly under some nice rims.

Those rims look buried and stupid, please use some kind of spacer and they will look good!

They do look too buried. Pick up some 1/4" spacers for both the front and the rear, and if possible, longer lugnuts, since you might not have more than 1/2" to grip onto once you get those spacers on there.

Otherwise, they look badass.

well the verdict is in...they fit with a little grinding! :peace: i ground not even an 1/8th inch off each front caliper bracket and they fit perfect! sorry that i dont have pics right now dont have much time. going out to eat with my girlfriend and another couple...but i will tomorrow sometime.

There is nothing unsafe about using spacers provided you have the stud length to do it correctly. I used to run 1/4" spacers with the winter wheels and tires on my GTP, never had any problem.

Rims look great! Are you going to powder coat them or leave them the way they are?

Jamie

There is nothing unsafe about using spacers provided you have the stud length to do it correctly. I used to run 1/4" spacers with the winter wheels and tires on my GTP, never had any problem.

Rims look great! Are you going to powder coat them or leave them the way they are?

Jamie

What's the thickness of the GP x-lace at the lugnut compared to the wheel he's getting?

I couldn't even tell you what it is on the cross lace, nevermind the rims he got, lol

I just know that the cross lace was thick enough for me to be able to get a 1/4" and a steelie on there with room to spare, I probably could of gone to an even thicker spacer, say 5/16", 3/8" might of been pushing it

Jamie

ill get pics tomorrow sometime...i just got done diagnosing why my girlfriends caddy ETC was overheating...belt that drives water pump shredded and snapped! :frogsiren:

thats gonna be a bitch with that northstar shoved in there like that!

anyways! like i said i will get at least one side with my new rims and post some pics tomorrow

water pump belt looks not too bad on the N*.

cheap enough too $6-$9 on rockauto

hope it didnt mess up the head problem. That would suck, but the belt is easy. The whole job can be done with a 1/4 ratchet set

ill get pics tomorrow sometime...i just got done diagnosing why my girlfriends caddy ETC was overheating...belt that drives water pump shredded and snapped! :frogsiren:

thats gonna be a bitch with that northstar shoved in there like that!

anyways! like i said i will get at least one side with my new rims and post some pics tomorrow

water pump belt looks not too bad on the N*.

cheap enough too $6-$9 on rockauto

hope it didnt mess up the head problem. That would suck, but the belt is easy. The whole job can be done with a 1/4 ratchet set

got everything taken care of...was a piece of cake ;)

the car didnt actually overheat...the temp gauge just went near the red once

everything is all good now. only took me about 40 minutes to change the belt. not bad for my first time working on a northstar