• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lizzie

• CSI_MuNkY

• RobertISaar

• MonteCarloChick

It would be great if we could all make our car's look the nicest that they possibly could be, but I think that it's important to be realistic. To me this Grand Prix, as much as my little Amy isn't worth putting the time or monies into. That being said, I've dumped some money into the little brat, but I'm pretty much done at this point, no more appearance mods. Unless I do the 3 DIC thing, which is still a dream.

AmyRes06.jpg

My thinking is that one collosal engine failure and Amy's . . . done, Tranny failure . . . same thing, part out. I actually had to think about whether it was worth it to tint Amy a couple of years back. Save the money, unless you're going to spray-can the car, and invest it towards a car in your future. Your wallet and future car will thank you!

Is your car really that bad that its needs to be spray painted? Its going to come out looking terrible. Personally i wouldnt want to be driving around in something that "classy"