Sun Visor Needed

willsboattail

OK all you junkyard scroungers! I need a burgundy (maroon) driver's side sun visor with light mirror. I've searched high and low in the northern plains junjyards to no avail. I have a local upolstererwiling to think about the project, but haven't gotten to him yet. Anyone who finds one, please let me know!

:willynilly: Kevin in Noth Dakota :willynilly:

This Saturday I am heading to parts galore, Last time they were there they had a maroon colored coupe.

I am sure the coupe and the convertible and sedan all use the same visor. I replaced both mine from a sedan and fit

no problem.

If its in good condition I will get it.

i actually have like 5 of these lying around... with no plan to use em. Verts and coupes and sedans can used the same visors!

:high5: If they are burgundy, let's talk!!!!!!!!!!!!! :willynilly:

If you are going to replace one, I would really recommend replacing both of them.

I actually picked up a pair of charcoal ones out of a coupe yesterday. ($6.99 each at my junkyard.) You don't realize how sun faded the convertible ones are until you compare them to a pair from a coupe or sedan.

i actually have like 5 of these lying around... with no plan to use em. Verts and coupes and sedans can used the same visors!

:high5: If they are burgundy, let's talk!!!!!!!!!!!!! :willynilly:

L

M