94 olds vert neverending project thread

94 olds vert

threads like these are reasons why paint should not be sold to anyone under the age of 18........at least you haven't painted anything on the interior yet............right ?

Seriously? It doesn't look that bad!

Yeah, relax.

X3, it could be MUCH worse...

threads like these are reasons why paint should not be sold to anyone under the age of 18........at least you haven't painted anything on the interior yet............right ?

Yeah, relax.

X3, it could be MUCH worse...

Yeah it could look like my front bumper, or my trunk lid for that matter.

Nope nothing In the interior and I don't plan to ever.

And you have to be 18 to buy paint?

I love the Cutty's but one thing I had problems with is the lack of valance on the front bumper. Felt like it was missing something. My opinion: I like the first try better.

yes, seriously......sorry I am not part of the huge "love fest" that has been going on lately when people do stupid shit to their cars :shrug:

white wheels + white car = :fap:

and calipers are definitely better with paint.

That is what I thought. My buddy painted his wheels white on his '94 gtp.

I thought they looked great!

yes, seriously......sorry I am not part of the huge "love fest" that has been going on lately when people do stupid shit to their cars :shrug:

Last I checked, a simple 'I don't like it' would suffice.

next time I want to post something, I will be sure to run my opinion by you first for your approval so that you can "kid proof" it as not to hurt anyone's precious fragile feelings that you always seem to feel the need to defend :rolleyes:

What's the fun in that? :allears:

next time I want to post something, I will be sure to run my opinion by you first for your approval so that you can "kid proof" it as not to hurt anyone's precious fragile feelings that you always seem to feel the need to defend :rolleyes:

All I'm saying is you don't have to be so rude or disrespectful.

All I'm saying is you don't have to be so rude or disrespectful.

:showoff2: