94 olds vert neverending project thread

94 olds vert

yeah that happens with exhaust the first few weeks lol. sounds good and yeah after a few hundred miles the get deeper and a bit louder

day i got them

about 3k later

Jake, what setup did you have? That's the best LQ1 I've heard, I haven't really heard anything other than stock that I would accept for my own til now

magnaflow 14226

it is a 5x8x14 with 2.5 in/out offset/center stainless steel

or you can get the 14225 same as mine only 2.25

same as op has only with all stock piping on mine, and chris is running the same setup except no res and a 2.5 catback

i started a trend around here lol

I wont be doing anything til spring at the earliest, and by then I will probably have forgotten about this thread/post :lol: but it will definitely need done

Your car is whiny.

The power steering pump whines like crazy. Any one have an sugestions to fix it?

I'm against putting any additives in fluid, but on some Ford forums I have heard people have succeess with Lucas power steering stop squeak fluid.

• 4 weeks later...

As soon as I can find a set. I have found two sets and they are both trashed. Could salvage the rear buckets. But they look gone. I was thinking I could have mine done up in white.

Any one going to the Woodward cruise?

Nope...the good car show is up in Flint. :lol:

I have to say, I'm surprised with how well that turned out. When I first heard burgundy and white...:extrapuke: But it looks good! :thumbsup:

Good car shows up in Flint eh? Might have to check that out. Looks like I'll have Saturday off.

Thanks guys! Still have to get the door panel ones in. Rained here a lot.

I also put in some new speakers. That were lying in my garage extras from my dad's boat. They are sonys. They are for Marine use and are water proof. Sounds better than stock.

Good car shows up in Flint eh? Might have to check that out. Looks like I'll have Saturday off.

Yeah Back to the Bricks is going on this week, and Saturday is the day they close the streets off downtown. Not nearly as big as Woodward, but that's why I like it. It's pretty busy though. And best of all it's free!