94 olds vert neverending project thread

94 olds vert

white wheels + white car = :fap:

and calipers are definitely better with paint.

:biggrin:

I've got to do something to my calipers to freshen them up. Something else to add to the list for next spring.

Black may not be an attention grabbing colour, but with things like this you sure notice when they're not black.

I've got to do something to my calipers to freshen them up. Something else to add to the list for next spring.

Black may not be an attention grabbing colour, but with things like this you sure notice when they're not black.

BLACK FOR SURE

I still dont understand why anyone would want to call attention to the ugly cheap brakes that come stock on most cars. Black paint is best IMO, silver is a close second, rust is FTL and anything else is for boy racers

BLACK FOR SURE

I still dont understand why anyone would want to call attention to the ugly cheap brakes that come stock on most cars. Black paint is best IMO, silver is a close second, rust is FTL and anything else is for boy racers

The white calipers looked good on my old cutlass!!

BLACK FOR SURE

The white calipers looked good on my old cutlass!!

Didnt consider that, its not a ridiculous color but still pretty bright. They would end up dirty as hell in a couple weeks and I wouldnt clean them for at least 6 months on my car

Good luck every getting the right white to match your car. White is the hardest color to match.

I find it's the easiest. I've never had any trouble matching the paint on my car. Maybe mine's just special.

Good luck every getting the right white to match your car. White is the hardest color to match.

I find it's the easiest. I've never had any trouble matching the paint on my car. Maybe mine's just special.

or you can't tell the difference due to color-blindness.... i got a touch of it, can't differentiate light colors, but i can see the differences in dark ones...

or you can't tell the difference due to color-blindness.... i got a touch of it, can't differentiate light colors, but i can see the differences in dark ones...

Good idea, but sorry, not colour-blind at all. :lol:

FYI: ....next time you wanna paint something, paint your rear back up light panel body color....I am actually surprised that your panel is black, most 3.4s are body colored.......it will make your car look a lot better ;)

That is what I thought. My buddy painted his wheels white on his '94 gtp.

I thought they looked great!

They won't look great . . . . .they'll look awesome.

Do it, and seriously for all of the nay-sayers out there. If he doesn't do it because of you, I will come and kill each of your in your sleep.

Can't wait to see the end results.

BTW - How to you paint them the same colour, they're plain aluminium rims I sincerely doubt that you'll be able to paint the yourself and have them look anything close to stock.

Two bonus points if you buy sawblades and make 'em white . . . . Minus eleventy-billion points if you're dumb enough to think that I'm talking about GP sawblades.

My dad wants to take them to the shop he used to work at.

I was thinking about in the center leaving the emblem red and putting a white rocket in the center.

Kinda like I did to my emblem already.

FYI: ....next time you wanna paint something, paint your rear back up light panel body color....I am actually surprised that your panel is black, most 3.4s are body colored.......it will make your car look a lot better ;)

Really, his is black?? I have a white one in my basement.