wheels

bhanson

Has anyone thought of powder coating their crosslace wheels? I love my TGP but I have mixed feelings on the gold crosslace. I've looked into getting custom alloys C&C'd but now I'm thinking I'll just have the gold done in a black powdercoating. My friend did it to his 348 and it looks good. thoughts?

brian

Guest TurboSedan

i have the silver 16x8 GTP/TGP crosslace wheels on my CS and i like how it looks....but black is cool too....here's an example of a black crosslace wheel (not a TGP/GTP wheel obviously), just to give you and idea of how it would look i guess:

lncrwhl.jpg

yeah i think black would look great personally....is your TGP red or black?

joshua

Guest TurboSedan
Mmmm... The Shelby Lancer crosslace.... Gotta love good ol' Moapr and Carrol Shelby!!!

yeah i really like those wheels. i'm actually driving iTurbo's Shelby Lancer for the time being (my brother). very fun car! i own an '89 GTS, which is in my sig pic right now. the car in the pic is NOT mine but looks *just* like it - except i have leather interior & a factory ASC sunroof. i had thought about getting the silver version of the gold crosslace wheels it has now, but since it is so rare and it has gold pinstriping and lettering anyway, i'll just keep the stock gold crosslace wheels. sleeeeeeper!

joshua