Top Posters In This Topic

• jake91

• 9lumina6

• RobertISaar

• supersniperkilla

• 2 weeks later...

they may not be taken in arizona yet!

vanity-plates-comprehensive-guide.590x337.jpg

I have an Ohio motorcycle plate hanging in my garage that sais VIBR8.....it's the Orange/white style from a few years ago.....my mom's freinds husband gave it to me when he got the newer red white and blue style Ohio tag for his bike.

The best one I've heard of now is on a G35 coupe (Important: It reads INFINITI on the trunk lid above the license plate), it reads AND BEYOND, but obviously in a shorter form.

I've yet to see it in person though.

EDIT: What about 'DNTKNOW' or IDNTKNW' for your plate? That way when someone asks you what it is, you can say....

I wish you could put a question mark on plates I'd get GT-P? cause its de-badged no1 knows what it is if you roll up next to me.

There's a guy in my town that has JUSTAGT had it on his 98 GP GT that ran a 13.9 Naturally Aspirated....and then eventually went turbo.....he got rid of that and transfered those plates to his new 09 G8 GT

Saw a dude in a sporty BMW today. Plates read:

NO FAM

i like that............thats gunna b me someday......accept not a BMW....probably a corvette or something american

What would be more funny is if i could get that plate # for my Van..........lol

I think I might have found the plate I want in the spring...........Cause as i said b4 I'm thinking of retiring GP-FEVER to garage wall decorations since I have that # in 2 states now. I just looked this up and it is available in NY. "SUPR-SIX"