Wheel Choices, Start a List?

oldscsc

I believe the Mustangs still use the 5x4 1/2 bolt pattern or roughly 5x114.3 and they will fit a W body. Just have to watch hub size.

So 5 x 4 3/4 won't fit..I knew one of those was equivelant to 5 x 114.3 but I thought it was 5 x 4 3/4, good to know it's 5 x 4 1/2.

Correct me if I'm wrong, my choice of wheels so far is:

-Mustang

-300 / Magnum / Charger

-Any W-body (with spacers for non-first gen wheels)

-Anything with 5 x 115 lug pattern (what cars have this pattern?)

-Anything with 5 x 4 1/2 lug pattern (equivelant to 5 x 114.3) (what cars have this pattern?

I'm looking for 077's, Torq Thrust's, and maybe some Mustang wheels (the Torq Thrust II replicas) or Saleen wheels preferably in the 18" flavor, although I will consider 17" wheels / tires if the price is right. I'm cheap so I'm looking for wheels with decent tires already mounted and balanced on the wheels.

Feel free to add to the list.

I think the Impala wheels look pretty good. The Magnum wheels might look good if they were silver.

I'd like to have these http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_garage/BigPic.jsp?wheelMake=American+Racing+Vintage&wheelModel=Torq-Thrust+II&wheelFinish=Polished

Jake, could you PS my car lowered on stock wheels? And on 077's, but only if you have absolutely nothing to do.

I edited it like 30 seconds after I posted, you're just too fast. :wink:

oh and those to things you asked for are already done and like i said if you have anything else i have no life LOL

Post them up!

I really like those! They only came on the Bullit cars? I thought I'd seen them elsewhere but maybe I'm wrong. I can't seem to find any on cl right now but I'll keep looking tomorrow.

Thanks Jake, that Bullit ps looks great.

Jake, I've got another one for you. I saw an SRT8 Charger in the parkig lot at work today and would like a Photoshop of those wheels on my car please. I couldn't find a side view on google image search so if you would like to look elsewhere feel free. Here's what they look like:

http://bwoodyperformance.com/images/charger.jpg/

EDIT: I'm currently looking for those Mustang wheels. Just thought I'd add

these to the list.