Mclaren 40 year reunion.

fishman517

I will be attending the 40 year reunion at the Eight mile facility. Wiley called and asked if I could bring my TGP to the event, I had to let him down because it still will not run! They did find a GNX to display but no TPG, There is supposed to be over 400 people attending, many of which were there when GNX/TPG was the main focus at the time. I will report back with how things went and possibly some pic's.

Fisherman, can you do me a huge favor and ask around if anyone remembers working on a project for the Pontiac 6000 STE/AWD? This would be in the '88 - '90 era.

Fisherman, can you do me a huge favor and ask around if anyone remembers working on a project for the Pontiac 6000 STE/AWD? This would be in the '88 - '90 era.

x2. Also, see if anyone has any production #'s info on the TGP's for us.

Wow! What a great time! It was definitely a trip down memory lane. Mclaren is under new ownership, however they seem to be investing and promoting the business. I got to see some of the old management like, Roger Meiner,Lou Ifante,and of course Wiley Mcoy. Bruce Falls was a calibrator back the and I spoke with him for a while about my possessed GPT and we came to the conclusion that it must be the injectors even though they ohm out OK. Yea it was embarrassing when everybody asked where the car was! Wiley said I can't believe you can't make that car run, I sent you all over the country fixing those cars, and you didn't have any problems then! Oh well. There was quite a car show there, Lou brought his GNX with 900 miles on it and then there was some of the old BMW race cars when we were the race team. And then a lot of old employees brought there cars. It's to bad ASC went under it would be cool to be able to attend a reunion there. If I get any pic's sent to me I will put them on this website.