Struck gold at the yard today!!!

swift13

i went to the junkyard today and found a 94 or older vert and came up with some goodies and i will be selling soon enough.

i only paid $12 and some change.

DSC00734.jpg

no i dont think there are any sites cuz they dont keep inventory but the few that are around me are u-pull-it blue island, u-pull-it chicago heights, hammond pick-n-pull, pooles auto blue island, pauls scrap hammond, and circus auto parts blue island? i think.

Who needs a boot bag? I have one. Good shape, a little dirty. 30 bucks plus shipping?

I can have pics up tomorrow. PM if you're interested.

all that stuff is for sale but i have doubles of most so you might not get what is pictured, if you wanted something. all though i would like to sell the boot and bag together i know they go for good money on ebay. the roll bar pieces are in great condition but i might keep those and sell my other 2 sets of charcoal and one set of tan. all three are very usable.

HATE YOU!! I need those rollbar trim pieces in white!!

I was gonna say that I have them in charcoal if you needed them :lol:

I'll totally buy them off you if you bring them to the meet. I'll just krylon 'em white till I get good white ones. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...