Can I join the XLace club?

88Regal Limited

X Laces?  

1. 1. X Laces?

both those pics are with silver xlaces

I know, just asking. I wasn't about to pull off one of Shaun's Xlaces, I still want to be breathing without a machine. :lol: It's one of Chris's old ones.

Not bad, definitely need SOMETHING to get rid of that base vibe.

word! That and those crosslaces will help you handle about 194% better than your stock wheels/tires

that is one freakishly dirty TGP! :willynilly:

We forgot the detailing kit, we were gonna wash it :mrgreen:

And I must say, driving that TGP is one hell of an experience, that thing handles like it's on rails. Makes my car seem that much worse. :cry: I do want my car to come close to that in terms of handling. Not much over steer at all, very flat, solid, and planted. Plus, you put your foot on the go pedal and it scoots! :burnout:

x-laces suck donkey balls.....but they are better then what you currently have

x23242!

now, if you were to get your hands on a nice set of 5-spokes with ABS center caps....I might reconsider.....

mehhh 6.5" wide rims blow camel cock

yea

Agreed.

I heard a quote once....in reference to a womans rear and the 3 little pigs.

don't build something out of sticks if you're going to spend any time inside.....

Wide® is better

No offense,

But as a 3 year member of the X-lace club, I don't want you in the club. X-laces look cool on all sorts of cars, not so much on Regals, sorry that's just how it is.

No offense,

But as a 3 year member of the X-lace club, I don't want you in the club. X-laces look cool on all sorts of cars, not so much on Regals, sorry that's just how it is.

the poll says otherwise.

Just wait till my car is done.

you'll eat your words

:wink:

No offense,

the poll says otherwise.

Just wait till my car is done.

you'll eat your words

:wink:

I'll eat just about anything that's not someone's wang, so that's not really a threat.

(Right now, I'm eating KitKat Ice Cream)

People are saying that it might (key word might) improve your car over the skinny 14's or whatever's on it.

They're not saying that you belong in the club.

mehhh 6.5" wide rims blow camel cock

I agree completely .....but just get a wider aftermarket wheel that actually looks good (like you have done on the cutty) and call it a day...

imo it doesnt really work on the regal. if you need tires for them i wouldnt spend the money but try to save for somethin aftermarket that will have a much better effect. if the tires are decent, throw em on.

i think these wheels look great on the GPs but i havent really seen anything else i like

also, do the cross laces fit all first gens? ie my z34? i want to find somethin 8" wide for autocross

imo it doesnt really work on the regal. if you need tires for them i wouldnt spend the money but try to save for somethin aftermarket that will have a much better effect. if the tires are decent, throw em on.

i think these wheels look great on the GPs but i havent really seen anything else i like

also, do the cross laces fit all first gens? ie my z34? i want to find somethin 8" wide for autocross

As long as you don't get them from a Bonneville - yes.

A factory wheel that looks good on the Regals is the Z34 16's. I have one with black inserts on my GS, and I'm seriously considering replacing the rest with them. They looks badass with the GS body kit.