Whats the worst thing you've done to your W-body?

IRONDOG442

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IRONDOG442

• mra32

• Night Fury

• AL

I made a trunk liner too... I thought it looked good, and there wasn't anything wrong with it except for the fact that I never came up with a good way to secure it to the lid. So in the basement it sits.

It wasnt as good as the L E G N E D though !!!

:lol:

i mounted GP sedan Grdfx on a Lumina.

Hey I wanna do that.

I made a sweet rain hole in my trunk lid when i was installing the spoiler. I really dont know how I drilled the wrong spot, but give me a break, I was just a kid. I think that was my first mod.

Wrecking the GP that I had. Damn that car was mint.

Z34- Worst thing I done was bought it. Granted I learned most everything I know with that car, I still should have steared clear. Never again will I buy a modded car, without having good documentation of everything.

TGP- Dunno yet.

gtp- blowing it up

Hey, we aren't suprised!

Already got the 3800 from a park avenue gave 100 dollars for it. 94,000miles on it. I just got to pull it! Oh what a joy joy joy!

uhm.............. probably sinking any $ and doing an engine swap on my tired old '89 CS International. Then the tranny died within 2k miles. Should have just left it alone and drove it till the 2.8 couldn't take it anymore.

uhm.............. probably sinking any $ and doing an engine swap on my tired old '89 CS International. Then the tranny died within 2k miles. Should have just left it alone and drove it till the 2.8 couldn't take it anymore.

You'd still be driving it...

As for me, just buying it was the worst... I've aged 10 years, gotten arthritis and lost sleep over that stupid car.

Driving off a road through a 3ft snow bank and missing a tree by > 5"....... :lol:

Actually #1 is that I shouldn't have let the Vo-tech tards touch my car. One smashed spark plug later and one burnt wire....

thats nothing walker !

Actually I have a new addition!!! I got drunk and drove the SC-3 to get new plugs which Davidson fouled out on my driver with Sea Foam and I was hammered when I parked the car and smashed the front bumper into a beam tearing off about 3 inches of house of Colors PEARL LIGHT BLUE paint and 6 coats of clear coat off the front bumper!!! TOP THAT