Z34 Indiglo Gauges

Jasonz34

Many of us have been trying to get enough people to sign up for this project for quite some time. We are very close to getting required number of orders we need for indiglo gauges.

We have 16, and we only need 4 more!!!

So all of those that have not already signed up, even though some of us did a long time ago our orders are still good. They will contact everyone when they have enough orders.

Check it out.

http://www.speedhut.com/

Model Development program status

http://www.speedhut.com/15orders.asp

-Just click on our car to order the gauges, check out and you will only be charge 1 dollar until the project is complete.

• 3 weeks later...

You guys might have an easier time getting people to join if you advertise the gauges as Lumina gauges, not just Z34. There isn't any difference in the hook-up, is there? Just speedo and tach redline, which appeared to be adjustable the time I went to the site.

yah Jay good job!

as for the clusters, they are the same. some Z34s had amps, some had Oil Pressure. i have pressure. as for redline, they would just start the red at 6 :lol: instead of 7. but itd still go to 7, or 8 depending on where ours go.

I take it the speedos are in mph, and that the cluster has the z34 ammeter, not the oil pressure guage (which my Euro has)

I'd emailed them about that.... I think they'd told me it was like an extra $20 or something like that to get KPH over MPH

and the ammeter/oil pressure guage is selectable, there's a section where you choose which one you want

So, uhh, can i put this cluster in my 92 3.1L sedan? and if so, how hard would it be to hook it up? Will everything be functional? (I want a tach so bad), and how do i go about hooking that tach up. LOL

damn my 3.1L non euro

:(

John

Wait, im confused now. What exactly are they selling? Is it just the background, or is it the whole cluster. Asking because my speedo goes to 85, I do not have a tach or oil pressure or volts. :roll:

John

I would definantly order one if someone is absoluelty sure that it will fit my car. (and possibly have some wiring diagrams :) )

John

It will fit your car but be ready to rewire the connector. There are 20+ wires in the connector and only one stays in the same place and you have to run 2 additional wires. If you would like the pinout there was a post that I answered back some time ago. I think it was just called "Lumina Instrument Cluster" or something like that.

ROMEO! How much for the cluster? and does it have volts or oil and How many miles on the od????? I went to place my order and it asked for one of the two and i don't know yet. Later Jay

I can get you one from the JYs around here. Just specifiy which type you want, oil pressure or Voltmeter. They sell for $25, if you tack on $5 for shipping I can get one this weekend and send it to you. Let me know, also, the odometer can be changed. It is merely a mechanical odometer so you can roll it forward or back to match your current mileage.

Disclaimer: I do not condone nor encourage tampering with odometers. :-)

Wait a second guys.. SpeedHut is NOT selling the entire cluster! They are selling a indiglo overlay PANEL. The overlay will have all the appropriate markings, and cutouts for the dummy lights and such, and should be simple to install.

Just thought I'd clear up that confusion.

Yeah i noticed that too Luke, that would be nice if it were the whole thing though. Like Luke said it is just a overlay, Thin sheet of material that goes over the top and has a few wires taht need to be connected to light up. Later Jay

Oh and Whiskey if u can find one with the oil pressure and a piece of clear glass (plastic) i'll take it

Yeah i noticed that too Luke, that would be nice if it were the whole thing though. Like Luke said it is just a overlay, Thin sheet of material that goes over the top and has a few wires taht need to be connected to light up. Later Jay

Oh and Whiskey if u can find one with the oil pressure and a piece of clear glass (plastic) i'll take it

If I make it to the yard this weekend, I'll look for one. I normally go once every 2 weeks to see what is new.

whiskey,

If you make it this weekend and find one can you let me know. I get paid tomorrow and would really like to takcle this project. I am most likely going to have to get help, as I am a newb to this. I dont even know how to take my cluster out :)

Is there a way I can change the ODO to match mine if i do get a new one? or will i have to goto the dmv and be like, I had an odo switch, now what?

Thanks

John

whiskey,

If you make it this weekend and find one can you let me know. I get paid tomorrow and would really like to takcle this project. I am most likely going to have to get help, as I am a newb to this. I dont even know how to take my cluster out :)

Is there a way I can change the ODO to match mine if i do get a new one? or will i have to goto the dmv and be like, I had an odo switch, now what?

Thanks

John

I'm almost positive I can find you one. The majority of them have the voltmeter instead of the oil pressure gauge though. As for the ODO, it's mechanical, you can take it apart, see where I'm coming from. ;-)