NEED SOMBODY TO TAKE A PIC OF THE INTERIOR FUSE PANEL!

gpchris

so you get it to start?

Not yet.. ITs really weird.. My fuel pump wont kick on. Its flipping the relay but not getting power at the c100.. I tested for power from the c405, c200 and c100. I tested the circuit from the relay pin to the c100 and it checks out.. The only thing in between the relay pin and c100 is the oil monitor/fuel pump shutoff within the pcm. Oil pressure sending unit is plugged in, Im thinking it has somthing to do with my flashing security light.

How is the 20amp fuse under the hood? I got a short going between that fuse block and the fuel tank and I kept blowing the fuse. Can't remember the exact fuse location, but it is in the fuse block on the passenger side in front of the strut tower.

Jamie

so you get it to start?

Not yet.. ITs really weird.. My fuel pump wont kick on. Its flipping the relay but not getting power at the c100.. I tested for power from the c405, c200 and c100. I tested the circuit from the relay pin to the c100 and it checks out.. The only thing in between the relay pin and c100 is the oil monitor/fuel pump shutoff within the pcm. Oil pressure sending unit is plugged in, Im thinking it has somthing to do with my flashing security light.

security system is enabled, it wontr let the car start no matter what... fix that probelm fiorst

so you get it to start?

security system is enabled, it wontr let the car start no matter what... fix that probelm fiorst

Dude.. I have alot of problems.. Fuel pump is the one im fixing first..

Anyways. For some odd reason Im getting power at the c100 now. Tested at the c200 and c405 getting power. Means the fuel pump is toast.

Thanks alot! Thats exactly what i needed. I kept blowing a fuse..

hey man, its cool, thats what this place is for. just dont ask me to help you with the problem, because i have no idea! i am just a camera man.

Thanks alot! Thats exactly what i needed. I kept blowing a fuse..

hey man, its cool, thats what this place is for. just dont ask me to help you with the problem, because i have no idea! i am just a camera man.

And i good one to have on your news team becase he is tall enough to block any othere people of "Gettin that shot"