• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ManicMechanic

• BXX

• GPX

• Night Fury

Further research tells me that my car's color, Medium Cloisonne Poly, is synonymous with the Medium Cloisonne Metallic mentioned earlier. Both colors having the code WA127A.

Here is a photo of my car, shortly before I bought it:

12772911330264579259IM102565x421_A5.jpg

Further research tells me that my car's color, Medium Cloisonne Poly, is synonymous with the Medium Cloisonne Metallic mentioned earlier. Both colors having the code WA127A.

the medium gulf blue metallic one in the background > your Medium Cloisonne Poly

the medium gulf blue metallic one in the background > your Medium Cloisonne Poly

I'd have to disagree, sir.

• 3 years later...

blast from the past. I think I started this thread about three years ago. And now I just purchased a car that looks EXACTLY like the car above. But under 72,000 miles!

• 2 months later...

This thread is something else. I've looked for the same color and heres some info I've collected...I think that color was around from 1994-1998 and it was called Med. Cloisonne Blue Metallic. If I have the color name correct the paint code should be either 26 or WA127A....That color is actually LIGHT Cloisonne Blue Metallic, it was available on the Cutlass Supreme in 94 only. I know the color was also offered on Buick Regals of the same year, perhaps other cars in other years. It is a fairly rare color. This color was replaced by MEDIUM Cloisonne Blue Metallic for 95 only. Medium Adriatic Blue/ Metallic was available 94-97.... http://www.expresspaint.com/helpful_tips/color_location_guide.asp#hyundai .... I see You have a WA126A / 23 Lt Cloisonne Met.....I found a code of WA0126A but I find a 27P at http://www.automotivetouchup.com/index-nd.htm ... Yes! We can mix the color... 12 oz aerosal spray $ 19.95

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: yiv0792773559medium_black]

[/TD]

[TD=class: yiv0792773559medium_black, width: 75%]Color Code Location:

Usually found: Glove Box. Other places to look: Spare Tire Cover or Wheel House (20).

There are so many other places for the color code to be located for GM cars, so if you do not see the code on those places mentioned above, we recommend that you check your Owner's manual for your vehicle for the location of color code. The Owner's manual does not tell you what the color code is, but it tells you where it's located on your vehicle. If you do not have the Owner's manual or the color code is illegible, contact the dealer with the VIN number on your vehicle, and they should be able to provide you with the information.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: yiv0792773559medium_black, width: 25%][/TD]

[TD=class: yiv0792773559medium_black]

Color Code Looks Like:

Usually a three or four digits and start with a WA, such as WA9795 or without WA such as 9795. If the vehicle is two-tone there will be an “L” (for lower) or a “U” (for upper) before the numbers. Example: WA U-7154 or WA L-348D. GM usually lists two codes on every vehicle. There is usually a two digit code, such as 26.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: yiv0792773559medium_black][/TD]

[TD=class: yiv0792773559medium_black][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Edited by winston3338