Have you ever seen a car this color?

GPX

It's not like I was paying that much attention "in the day," but it just seems to me that I've never seen a Cutlass Supreme in this color of blue. If I just missed it, can you tell me what the name of the color is?

Bluecar.jpg

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ManicMechanic

• BXX

• GPX

• Night Fury

I've seen 94-6 GP's in a similar color... is it that sort of blue/purple/perrywinkle type?

That's my impression. All I have to go on is this picture-can't even remember where I found it now. It said it was a '96, but is there really a way to tell. Anyway, isn't there some place one could go to find the actual name/number of this color?

I've seen a few GP's in the alleged color. It was a very feminine color as I recall and I don't think it would suit 99.9% of the members here? But I don't know if cutlasses came in that color, though. As far as the paint code? ask adam if he has a 94-6 dealer brochure with the color codes or find one in the j/y and read the rpo label.

rare color. I think that is the one Manic mechanic posted about... which was available for only 1/2 a year?

Are you thinking of this one or did he post another one? This one is Purple Pearl Metallic.

i absolutely love that color blue.

Every time i drive out to vernon i see a 1994 cutlass 4 door and i really wish mine was that color. Its definately a rare color. So is that purple color

THat color is light Cloissonne Blue Metallic. It was available on coupes, sedans and convertibles. That is not a good depiction of that photo, makes it darker than it really is.

It was offered in 1994 and 1995.

There's a coupe that runs around here in that color driven by a cute chubby blonde girl.

94+CUTLASS+CONV.JPG

file.asp?ID=20

^I've seen that cornflower color, I didn't think it was the same color as the darker *looking* one at the beginning.

The car in the beginning isn't as dark as it appears. Also, Medium Adriatic Blue wasn't available on SL coupes. Of course, the factory did strange things in the marketing dept.

rare color. I think that is the one Manic mechanic posted about... which was available for only 1/2 a year?

We saw a car this colour in Dayton, remember??

actually no... where? I was dazed and confused the entire time I was there. I think my brain was AWOL.

We saw a car this colour in Dayton, remember??

actually no... where? I was dazed and confused the entire time I was there. I think my brain was AWOL.

Must have been the Corvette fumes. :lol: We were in my car, and it was going straight as we were turning left. We both agreed it must have been a repaint... I almost remember it being a 'vert but all I remember is seeing the colour.