• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ManicMechanic

• BXX

• GPX

• Night Fury

Hey! My 92 Z34 5-speed was that color with gray cloth. I don't think its a rare.  I haven't seen a blue Z in a while.

You mean my color?

100_1587.jpg

I think grey is one of those rare ones, along with maui and silver.

Yeah, a Z34 showed up on ebay a few years ago in the maroon that was offered on base and euros. The firewall, strut towers, core support, trunk and all were painted that color so it was likely special ordered.

1179_307.jpg

This color.

Yeah, a Z34 showed up on ebay a few years ago in the maroon that was offered on base and euros. The firewall, strut towers, core support, trunk and all were painted that color so it was likely special ordered.

1179_307.jpg

This color.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Hey! My 92 Z34 5-speed was that color with gray cloth. I don't think its a rare.  I haven't seen a blue Z in a while.

You mean my color?

100_1587.jpg

I think grey is one of those rare ones, along with maui and silver.

Isn't this the cloisonne metallic?

Hey Mr. Eye, who do we contact at GMs to find out about this, because I think our forum has expended its limited knowledge in this department?

Yeah that blue is nice. I've seen maroon Euro's and base models but not Z's. I was on-line when i have my Z, and saw a chick in boston with a Light Red (not pink) Z. It was custom, didn't look too bad.

I would go so far out of my way for a maroon (dark garnet) z34.

I have only ever seen ONE to date, it was on ebay a few years back.

That looks like medium garnet to me(like my car), dark garnet is so dark maroon it's almost black.

There is a '96 color called medium blue metallic. The paint chip I saw online didn't look like the color I'm looking for (see first page if you've forgotten--I can't believe this has gone on this long!), but then, it's an online paint chip. Can anyone recall this medium blue metallic color? Any members with current cars or pictures?

• 1 year later...

The car in the first post of this thread appears to be the same color as the '94 Grand Prix SE Sedan I just bought (88,500 original miles!)... paint code in the trunk tells me it is "Medium Cloisonne Poly" and is code WA-127A. Paint chip found here: http://www.tcpglobal.com/aclchip.aspx?image=1994-gm-pg01.jpg

It is a very deep vivid blue, I had no idea is was such an unusual color!