• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ManicMechanic

• BXX

• GPX

• Night Fury

The fuck he did!

I admit it...Except I called it Bronzemist.

LOL, I just had an odd though..

My car is your favorite color, and my women is your favorite style. I could take one pic with her and my car and have you fapping all night long :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, that's a nice lichen, but what about the blue?

That look likes medium cloisonne metallic.There's also a light cloisonne metallic,which is what was posted up above.

What about this theory?

Unfortunately that website that Buck sent us to is pretty dysfunctional. I remember looking at it a couple years ago when it worked better.

Anyway, could this picture be a promotional picture with a color that never made it to production? I still think I've seen GPs in the medium blue color. It doesn't look metallic to me.

Anyway, could this picture be a promotional picture with a color that never made it to production? I still think I've seen GPs in the medium blue color. It doesn't look metallic to me.

That is a very good possibility. I have a dealer poster of a 1995 convertible with rear buckets. Rear buckets were not available in 1995.

My friend who now lives in Denver has a medium blue 1996 coupe  with a 60/40 front bench and console shift that is neither the cloisonne color or the color of the GM file photo.

So is it darker than the file photo?

I found this: bluegp.jpg

but I think that looks like the medium cloisonne metallic. I like it, but I don't think it's quite the same blue.

That is a very good possibility. I have a dealer poster of a 1995 convertible with rear buckets. Rear buckets were not available in 1995.

I'd like to find the one in the dealer poster. I'd snag the rear console. Save me a lot of time and work modifying a front console.

Only this forum would have a 5 page (and growing) thread on a CS color. I love it lol.

The best thing is (except that it's pissing me off because we're not getting to the bottom of this color question) is that's it's completely derailed with LoudCutty's lichen (isn't that an old man color? Like, "that IS your father's Oldsmobile, isn't it? :lol: j/k).