window switches

swift13

Yeah see i got this problem with my 95 csc where the window switch only works on the drivers side(the master switch) for all 4 windows but the other switches dont work at all. also the mirror switch only works half assed sometimes im assuming a short but who knows...

Anybody have or had this problem and know a good solution??

ok the master switch has a lock button for the windows if it is pushed the 3 other windows will not work. If it is not pushed it is a bad master switch. As for the mirror switch it is probably faulty

well as im not a complete idiot its not the master switch lock or the switch itself i should have mentioned that already so my bad what im wondering is what is my next step in figuring out this problem??

well i always have to bring that up because sometimes you just never know

yeah i understand as i said i should have mentioned that.

but i honestly dont think the master switch is bad i have a few other switches that ive tried cuz i thought the same thing. and the car still has the same problem.

Is there any type of module or something the this switch goes to?? that could cause this problem.

thank you for your replys and thanks in advance for the others.

i know the 95s have the all windows down switch but i now bout the module i should check, where is that located exactly.??

i dont see why they wouldnt have it if the others do but i wouldnt be surprised