Z34 Tranny is Finished

z34mightymachine

:cry: :cry: Well took my Z34 to a my mechanic who only specializes in tranny, and he was finally able to check the tranny and said to me that me tranny is slipping thats why I have a problem with shifting into 2nd gear. The guy that I bought the Z34 from killed the tranny. So I found a tranny for $250 bucks :mrgreen: which I will get in about 2 weeks and I will post pictures of it when I get it. I can't wait !!!!

yeah I got a 1 year warranty. I can live that. I'm going to keep my original tranny and send it out next summer to get rebuilt. But even though the tranny has shifting issues into 2nd gear. I'm still driving it around but not far. I love my Z34. :lol: :gears: :gears:

• 3 months later...

Well this weekend I found a guy selling a 92 Lumina z34 in black for $250. He selling it because he is moving away. The paint is faded and the carpet is nasty. But the tranny is really good and the engine is leaking a bit of oil. So I'm going to take the tranny out and put it into mine. I will keep the engine and have it rebuilt. Also going to keep the hood body kit headlights dash pad and dash board, the lumina rims. Only thing I'm not keeping is the console and the front seats and the back seats. But I have a good tranny and my car will back on the road shortly. :gears: :jumpalot:

Yeah I was supposed to get a used one from the scrap yard. But I just drove this black Z34 home today. I paid $250 for the entire car and the tranny is real smooth. Drove it home with a bad altenator. A 1 hour and a half drive.

ugh i cant *stand* when people let all that shit collect on the dash and carpet. its discusting. would you let it collect around on your table on all the parts you dont directly eat of of?

that's a real shame!!! Why not clean it up and drive it for the winter, and get another tranny for the other car?

I already have 3 cars on the road now. I thought about it but not this one. I will get another W-body next year. Planning on selling my Ford Focus ZTS.