89SupremeCutty

would wheels from a 96+ w-body interchange between each other? i.e. cutlass supreme 5 spoke on lumina. i know this sounds silly but i need new wheels and tires and im going to the j/y saturday and if i see good ones on another w, i don't want to pass them up by thinking that they won't fit cause it's not from the same make/model.

some of the smaller ones from the early cars won't clear the bigger brakes, but all 16 inchers will interchange fine.

When we took my Gf's old 92 GP out to michigan, I swapped her 15 inch steelies out for my 16" sawblades for the trip cause I had alot better tires and it was winter. The sawblades went onto the GP just fine, and the steelies went on the front of my Cutlass just fine, but wouldn't fit on the back, I just stole my brothers donut from his 94 and mine and left it sit like that. I couldn't believe how much better her GP drove and handled with the sawblades. It made a world of difference.