easy v8 pwer?

1988GPSE

but the 1st Gen GP that has the northstar swap is RWD....something that can't be done for under $1,000 :lol:come across a riced out, white Lumina Z34 that had this swap done.

I forgot he went RWD too :eek:

yeah, that car is going to be insane. I saw it a week ago and it's all torn apart again being done cleaner....better...it'll be amazing

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euro

• 1988GPSE

• meltboy1

• Addicted to eaton

but the 1st Gen GP that has the northstar swap is RWD....something that can't be done for under $1,000 :lol:come across a riced out, white Lumina Z34 that had this swap done.

yeah, that car is going to be insane. I saw it a week ago and it's all torn apart again being done cleaner....better...it'll be amazing

Are you guys talking about the Blue one? it was one of the first ones I looked at on cardomain.

Honestly, you want power from a 2.8 car, your looking at spending more than $1000. Fuck the engine swap, slap a turbo on that bitch and call it a day! haha

Jamie

Are you guys talking about the Blue one? it was one of the first ones I looked at on cardomain.

Yep, 94 blue GTP

Nice! I didn't think that car was going anywhere cause there was never an update on cardomain and they don't seem to ever post here...

Jamie

Fuck the engine swap, slap a turbo on that bitch and call it a day!

x2. Or better yet, find a TGP motor (the 3.1L that replaced your 2.8). MUCH, much easier swap (pretty much bolt in + wiring) than the Caddy motor, and you'll start with 205hp. Though grossly overpriced, Kenny's "Hot Tune" chip ALONE will have it running very low 14's/very high 13's.

KennyChip.jpg

Or you could skip the swap, and just BUY a TGP. :wink:

Yep $450. He's been smoking some good shit recently.

And his attitude on his own forum really makes me want to spend my hard earned money on his wares.

(B-B-BUT HORSEPOWER PER DOLLAR RATIO!!!!111)

As for those who've been saying stuff about Travis(SoccerplayerGTP) his car is going to get done, trust me.

As for those who've been saying stuff about Travis(SoccerplayerGTP) his car is going to get done, trust me.

yes it is. I saw it last weekend :D

does anyone have direct link to the fwd build? im likin this idea big time cheap ,looks like could be easy, and all the honeys are gonna love the rumble!

I wouldn't get your hopes up dude unless you can do a lot of custom fab work. Last I checked the North Star swapped Monte Carlo cost in the $10000 range when all was said an done. Course the first gen GPs and 1.5 gen MC do have differences.

ok found a motor cheap but this one is a 4.5.owner told me there is not much difference only worse gas milage.i should be able to get some kick out of this no?its still in the car with no mufflers *sounded mean as a bat* i knew right then i want this swap.keep me posted the warm weather is here and i need to be out on the prowl,all the winter months in the gym gotta start payin up you know?:D

Is this ihateallmustangs again?

who the fuck is this guy anyway?? leave these posts out of my threads.if you think i may be another then pm a mod.no wonder you get picked on sheriff.

I had the 4.5. It was a good engine, and got decent gas milage if I remembered to use the Cruise Control. Find a intake off a Allante (port matched from the factory), a borla exhaust sets off some real nice tones too. Make sure you take the tranny with it, unless you are planning a 5 speed swap.

who the fuck is this guy anyway?? leave these posts out of my threads.if you think i may be another then pm a mod.no wonder you get picked on sheriff.

Sure sounds like him :lol:

Sure sounds like him :lol:

maybe you dont read all that well.leave this crap out of my thread.

this guys got balls for having only 16 posts... maybe you should migrate over to the 60degreev6 forums instead as you have already made a bad name for yourself here.

FWIW, Ryan and I were at Future Shop when that post was made! So no, its not him.... Drop it guys, seriously, he's sick of this place and not coming back.

Jamie