Any easy way to straighten exhaust tips?

jeremy

is the muffler actually crooked too?

I don't know for sure, I haven't really looked too closely at it. But if I had guess, i would say that the muffler is probably hanging lower on that side

here are my 5 easy steps to getting it looking the way you want it to!

step 1. find a coat hanger

step 2. undo coat hanger

step 3. wrap coat hanger around the muffler untill snug.

step 4. cut off excess

step 5. admire! (and dont tell anyone you did that.)

here are my 5 easy steps to getting it looking the way you want it to!

step 1. find a coat hanger

step 2. undo coat hanger

step 3. wrap coat hanger around the muffler untill snug.

step 4. cut off excess

step 5. admire! (and dont tell anyone you did that.)

lol sometimes the redneck will work

I had to grind my clamps off. Those tips should be clamped on. Once I got the clamps off, I pulled the tips and cleaned them up and got exhaust clamps from Autozone. I know for sure my right side exhaust is bent, but sadly no amount of physical will fix it. So I went the cheapy method and got it looking OK but just adjusting the tip on the right side.

I had to grind my clamps off. Those tips should be clamped on. Once I got the clamps off, I pulled the tips and cleaned them up and got exhaust clamps from Autozone. I know for sure my right side exhaust is bent, but sadly no amount of physical will fix it. So I went the cheapy method and got it looking OK but just adjusting the tip on the right side.

My tips were welded on to the mufflers. But x3 on the BFH

heat the piss out of the pipes all the way around till they turn cherry red and twist with channel locks or pipe wrench. just make sure that you don't cut through the pipe. that's the easiest way i know how to do that.

heat the piss out of the pipes all the way around till they turn cherry red and twist with channel locks or pipe wrench. just make sure that you don't cut through the pipe. that's the easiest way i know how to do that.

loosen clamp, heat muffler outlet with torch, twist tip with channel locks. Tighten clamp.

just bend the hanger on the the side that is lower so the tip on that side will lift up just a bit, it might lower the other side a hair, but it should even out...thats how we adjusted mine when i put the new tips on.