My blown motor progress thread.....AGAIN!

Euro

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euro

• 5speedz34

• slick

• 93CutlassSupreme

Generally when its on a orginal warranty GM would replace the whole motor with a crate motor. Usually its alot cheaper and their is less down time.

But since this is a used car warranty I could see them pulling shit.

I would really push for a crate motor. But who know I would probably be suprised. If he has a knowledgable technician working on it he should know the other bearings are comprised.

I have a feeling something's going on. Or else they're just slow as balls. Which I could believe, because it's fucking GM. Never got my loaner today, nor heard from GM about what they're going to pursue with this. Have to fucking wait ANOTHER day. It's looking like the car won't be done until Saturday :roll:

Fluids aren't covered in my warranty, I had to pay for fluids when my LIM gasket got changed as well. Gaskets I'm not sure of, I have to wait and see with them.

I'm pretty excited. Although I'm not sure if I can wait another week. Driving this damn SE is brutal.

hey now, what is wrong with the 3100? :lol:

I'm pretty excited. Although I'm not sure if I can wait another week. Driving this damn SE is brutal.

Nothing against the 3100, I mean it's no rocket but it's not like I went from driving a supercar to the SE :lol: The things just a pile. I feel so ghetto driving it. Now I know why you see a lot of 2nd Gen SE's on dubs..... :leaving:

Nothing against the 3100, I mean it's no rocket but it's not like I went from driving a supercar to the SE :lol: The things just a pile. I feel so ghetto driving it. Now I know why you see a lot of 2nd Gen SE's on dubs..... :leaving:

:lol:

make sure to brake her in nice!

definitely. I'm not sure what they'll say, 500 or 1,000 miles or whatever. I'll be sure to let it know that I'm good to my cars right off the bat

kinda BS that they want you to pay for gaskets and fluids, the fluids I can kinda understand, but gaskets? didn't you just pay to have the intake gaskets done before this?

I'm not sure if I will have to. My dad was just passing the news to me and he mentioned that. I don't think I'll have to, because otherwise why would they have covered my LIM gasket failure? We'll see.

I WANT MY CAR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is all