• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZacksZ34

• AWeb80

• terryk2003

• MonteCarloDude

I think this thrad is a myth.

everyone told me to wait...soo i did...still doesnt seem like i have much in here to work with for a vid...soo, i'm still waiting...

I think this thrad is a myth.

everyone told me to wait...soo i did...still doesnt seem like i have much in here to work with for a vid...soo, i'm still waiting...

Come on everyone add some pics/vids!!! Or you can use all the pics and vids from my thread. :lol:

I'll Get Some Videos This Weekend. After I Get The DP Done. You Could Just Make A Vid About My Car And Mods LOLZ

You show off enough as it is :lol:

I'll Get Some Videos This Weekend. After I Get The DP Done. You Could Just Make A Vid About My Car And Mods LOLZ

You show off enough as it is :lol:

someone has to .......geez

If I had a built motor, I'd be whoring this place with vids......<-------not directed at any one person in particular......:leaving:

• 1 month later...

well....i finally got a decent computer, and my hours got cut @ work...so, i guess i have time to start on this video now...soo, keep the pics and vids coming!

well....i finally got a decent computer, and my hours got cut @ work...so, i guess i have time to start on this video now...soo, keep the pics and vids coming!

NICE! If i get the top swap done before you are done with the video, I will make a new vid to add to it.

When Davidson brings back his TGP I want to make a drag video of Intrigue vs. GTP LG-5 vs LX-5 does anyone else want to see this?

by the way I will be using Maries Intrigue for two reasons: It doesnt have 100 pound wheels on it and it has the FR9 RPO code of 3.29 Final Drive Ratio

Are you still only accepting outside videos of cars for this? :lol: That's why my last ones didn't make the cut.

yeah...thats kinda the point of the vids to see the cars, IMO...some people cant tell what kinda car it is from the interior...

ohh, and, not to be an ass, but...CLEAN pics of the cars without other cars and misc crap in the pics are nice...and, pics of your stereo really have nothing to do with a w-body TRIBUTE vid... :willynilly: