pre 94 center console DIC in a 94 gp

pontiacmaniac94

'm pretty sure Aweb integrated the DIC it into the 94+ console top, so the rest of the console is still stock. There is a thread somewhere about how he did it.

Jamie

• 1 month later...

You could either splice the wires into existing sources in the car, or get the complete harness and run it back to the C200 on the pass. side firewall.I doubt the lumina has provisions for such a device on the C200, so you may have to splice it into existing wires around the car. Is the 94 lumina OBD1.5? If so, it won't work right.

Is the 94 lumina OBD1.5? If so, it won't work right.

I think that the 94 lumina went two ways...

if it is a 3.1 mpfi it is OBD 1

if it is 3.4 DOHC it was odb 1.5 or something incomplete in between.

I used to have wiring diagrams....but they are buried deep in my 480 + PM's......

I had gotten the idea from Ross and thought it was cool.

I believe he or Dan (stockgp) gave me the correct wiring diagrams.....I should have my sketches around my place somewhere...I had the wires labeled on how I installed them and such.

If you decide to do it. Just give me a call. I can drive to kc for that I love helping. It would have to be on a day off. But I have wired in a few dic's, I thought it was great when Brian asked us who had a Dick... "DIC" and we all had one bedside’s the girl lol! Btw I sent you my address to you via pm.

if i can figure out the wiring i'm gonna do it . Now i just need a dic time to go take a trip to the local pull a part