3 pod’s a-pillar is DONE!

Addicted to eaton

Well after taking my pillar cover off when my car was in the shop Befor Christmas. I finally decided to finish sanding it and hitting it with some Gray and then Clear, I think it turned out pretty good for my first time with bondo.

After sanding and one coat of paint.

SANY0096.jpg

SANY0095.jpg

SANY0099.jpg

Type of paint i used

SANY0100.jpg

After another coat and a clear

SANY0105.jpg

SANY0106.jpg

SANY0107.jpg

I might Hit it again with paint. Becase the bondo abosorbs paint and the plastic doesnt.

Paint was really dull looking and after it’s in the car for a short time it will lose its shine but I’m amazed with how good it matches!

god damnit lol.. Didn't this threw.. All i have left to do is get the Wireing harness from Brian teal.. and ill have the l67 ready to go in it.. It was just gonna be a supprise.. lol i still need axles too as i have been told not to use the stock ones.. I have all the stuff Just time to start working on it. Me and justin will probably start thursday after he gets off and shuld have it done by next friday. And three gages will be Boost, Air/Fule ratio, fule (maybe)

just curious what 3 gauges do you want/need in a stock GP?

Just because it's stock...that means he can't have gauges? I'm getting some for my stock GP.

just curious what 3 gauges do you want/need in a stock GP?

Just because it's stock...that means he can't have gauges? I'm getting some for my stock GP.

Doesn't mean he can't just wondered what they will be

I'n not sure what gauges his instrument panel has already, but I'd install oil pressure, volts, and trans temp before I install a air/fuel gauge.

I'n not sure what gauges his instrument panel has already, but I'd install oil pressure, volts, and trans temp

Those are the ones I'm going with.

Its going to be awhile befor I get the swap in I lose my licensee for 30 days March 26th.. So for the next 2 years ill be on SR-22. But it should be in by then I’m kind of dreading it. I need to rebuild the 3800 to. Because it has 139,000 on it with a blown head gasket (got it for free out of a 1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra?) I'm also waiting on finding a b4u Body kit. I would like a sun roof but don’t really like aftermarket and I think it will be kind of hard to put an original in one wouldn’t it? Then ids like to get some leather seats, and door trim. Tint my windows professionally. Get some newer Pontiac rims. Then paint it Lexus silver. Or maybe the puter that comes on Silverado’s in like 1999. I want to lower it some, Put some Hid’s on it. Then tint the tails. Take my under glow off. Put the 1997-2003 GTP’S DIC in my car. For motor mods I would “LIKE TO†put Stage 4 heads, 42.5 injectors, High flow cat, Cat-Back system, Retuned PCM to add in the cam and free flowing heads and all the good stuff, Larger Throttle Body, Ported and Polished heads, larger valves, Camshaft, Stiffer springs, new push rods. 3 heat range cooler plugs, Build my own FWI, Ported Exhaust Manifolds… then I should be able to put a 3.00 pulley on it with a Intercooler of course… That is on down the road.. For now Polly a FWI and Duel’s

nice job ! :P

It same of mine I've made ! !

I have Oil pressure and Voltmeter.. I have one hole empty .. lol

dscf0199ij8.jpg

dscf0200ya3.jpg

before paitn with tweeter on it

p10107786ns.jpg

Any progress pics? What kind of pods did you buy? Universal? how did you bond them to the pillar?