What are gold Xlaces worth? Does anyone need them?

Q-Ball

The car is for sale as parts only, there is a front pic in the kijiji add and it looked to me like some structural parts were knocked out of wack. He posted asking what people would pay for the xlaces because he is thinking about buying it to part out. I told him to offer they guy a few hundred for it, even at $200 thats twice what the wreckers will give him for it.

Tan/charcol interior FTL!

Jamie

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AWeb80

• Addicted To Boost

• Euro

• Q-Ball

Hmm, then maybe I should buy a set and slap them on... The stock 5 spokes suck IMHO

If you get rid of the 5-spokes, would you sell me them?

no John....cutty 5 spokes would not look good on a GP

Yes, but they might (MIGHT) look good on a Malibu....

K, as soon as I find A set of xlaces, I will let you know... I prolly wont want much for the 5 spokes

Lightweight rims (17"+) > GP and CS 5 spokes > steel wheels > crosslaces > torque stars, and most every other factory rim on the 2nd gen GP's

Torque stars are the lightest w-body wheel....

But I lol'd hard at that. I don't know anybody(except on here :roll: ) that would choose fucking steelies over torque stars and crosslaces

Lightweight rims (17"+) > GP and CS 5 spokes > steel wheels > crosslaces > torque stars, and most every other factory rim on the 2nd gen GP's

But I lol'd hard at that. I don't know anybody(except on here :roll: ) that would choose fucking steelies over torque stars and crosslaces

Yeah their light, but they are only a measly 6.5" wide, what do they weigh? xlaces have 1.5" on them.

Jamie

I found a guy with a set in pretty damn mint condition. I dont think they would look bad on my car? What would you pay for them? I Still would probably rather do Xlaces. Does anyone need a set?

Sooo, hows about a set price. I am interested

Yeah their light, but they are only a measly 6.5" wide, what do they weigh? xlaces have 1.5" on them.

Jamie

I believe they're around 16lbs. And crosslaces may be wider, but they're uglier.

I don't think I could car any car, or any car part sexy.

IMO, women are sexy. Nice car parts just look good.

And when it come's to the W-body line-up of cars, there's not many stock wheels that look good.