• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IRONDOG442

• 5speedz34

• ManicMechanic

• Euro

heres a line of Aleros I was working on 2 summers ago

This is the parts car I raped to build them

One of them was a 2004 GLS Alero with 12,000 miles that was t-boned but i cannot find pics of it Paid $2,500 sold for $7,000 also salvaged

Two questions: How many hours/money do you have into some of these? just to kind of get an idea of your profit after everything. Also, you can do vert tops? Would you be willing (for a price obviously) to do one for me sometime in the future? :mrgreen:

More pics of the 2004 T boned Alero after completion

Matt Yes I can do vert tops and I would much rather show you and help you do yours over Free of charge, as far as hours invested many cost little, i can get you some better numbers on the cars when I return from lunch.... Chris do you still have pics of the red KY Intrigue if so post them you know the stats...

Matt Yes I can do vert tops and I would much rather show you and help you do yours over Free of charge, as far as hours invested many cost little, i can get you some better numbers on the cars when I return from lunch.... Chris do you still have pics of the red KY Intrigue if so post them you know the stats...

Well, if I get $ for a new top this summer, I may have to come down for a weekend

To give you a quick and dirty estimate Matt If i dont make at least $2000 off each car I dont bother working on them.

Average profit ranges from $2,000-$3,000 per car sometimes more but thats about the average.

IIRC I have restored;

10 Cutlass Verts (1992-1995)

12 Intrigues (1998-2002)

14 Aleros (1999-2004)

1 1994 Oldsmobile Bravada SMARTRAK

1 1967 Oldsmobile 442

1 1998 Ford Contour

1 1986 Olds Firenza

2 1994 Jeep Cherokees both 4X4

1 1961 Olds F-85

2 Auroras 1995-2001

1 1998 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab

Thats 46 cars and trucks and all I can think of right now, I am sure there is probably more.

I am sure you all know by now that I bought six sets of wheels last week from various Oldsmobile Show vehicles. I will let you know where they all went here shortly.