z34 hood

bodeen2007

I'm sorry if this has been discussed in the past i'm new and i'm sorry . I was wondering if the z34 hood is a complete bolt on to a 1994 lumina 4 door. thanks

just the parking lights that go behind the grill.

you will have to mod your header panel slightly to make the grill

work if yu dnt use the header panel frm a z34 but it is no big deal.

just the parking lights that go behind the grill.

you will have to mod your header panel slightly to make the grill

work if yu dnt use the header panel frm a z34 but it is no big deal.

I didn't have to on my 94 Euro?

on my 91 euro i had to a little cuz the holes were not right but that was long ago and i do not have the car anymore so i cant remeber what it was that i had to do but is was pretty simple

hey radman3120, thanks for the offer but your almost 400 miles away and i don't have the money right now to drive to pa for a hood. i wish i did because i'd buy it in a heartbeat.

• 2 months later...

can someone post an image of how the louvers mount under the hood of the Z34 please. I have a Z24 and got the louvers in ebay and would like to incorporate that look into my Cavalier. Before you start on me and my Z24, I want you to know that I like the way the Z34 looks and looking for your help and not the comments...;]>

hey radman3120, thanks for the offer but your almost 400 miles away and i don't have the money right now to drive to pa for a hood. i wish i did because i'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Your like 5 minutes down the road from me in Hinckley, right?? I might be able to track something down for ya. There is a pull a part junkyard up in Cleveland ( on W 130th) and I thought I saw a decent Z34 while I was up there last week.

yea blackbird i'm right on ridge rd . you've prolly seen my car driving around it can't be missed. I did find a hood at dumb and loser motors (d&l motors ) in medina but he wanted 250 for the hood and it had some major rott.

yea blackbird i'm right on ridge rd . you've prolly seen my car driving around it can't be missed. I did find a hood at dumb and loser motors (d&l motors ) in medina but he wanted 250 for the hood and it had some major rott.

That guy is a retard wanting 250 for a rotted hood. Punch him in the head for me please, he'll own that hood forever.