whine in front speaker

dohc v6

Ok guys, again I have another problem. When I was playing with my wiring yesterday, when i turned the radio on I had no screen and the front pass speaker was making a whingin, getting worse with RPM. So I reset the radio and that fixed that. But the front speaker still wines. Did I blow the speaker or something?

I will check the wiring in the back of the car where the amp is, thats right next to the battery, amybe one of the wires are close to the battery.

From the pictures you posted in your other thread, with all of those wires hanging down right behind the battery, I find it hard to believe that there isn't one close to the battery.

Haha, something is fucked. The stereo is not loud at all now. and I still get the whine in the speaker but it does not go up with the rpm anymore. Maybe a wire loose on the amp?

Haha, this car is just so much fun. Well that did not fix it as usual. This happend when i was playing with the AUX battery post so I dont know what that does, but it messed up my radio. When I turn the volume all the way up the amp cuts out and the speakers are totally crackly, they sound like junk. Any ideas?