any interest in a pretty much parts robbed 1990 TGP in wisconsin? worth it?

McLaren1

I want to upgrade my stock motor to turbo so i would need the manifolds, intercooler, intake pipe, are the important things. The rest can be made and i don't want that t-25.

mornin, OK lets get all our ducks in a row here on what people want off this car. it is an hr and a half from me and costs a good $50 in gas to get there so i dont want to make more than one trip if i can help it. you could all chip in and make donations and i will just have him bring me the whole damn car so we can take stuff whenever!:) OR everyone make a complete list of parts they desire and what you will pay for them. maybe list intent here first so know u got everything u need like this last post on radiator? which one? motor,tranny,turbo? then i will contact the yard and see if it is feaasable or and affordable for u or not. if each of u could email me directly with lists that would be great so i have a email from each of u that i can print out and keep track of. its puuuurfect68@yahoo.com. thanx!......Scott