white faced gauges

Guest RedCutlassSL

Guest RedCutlassSL

ok, from posting twice you know i want these bad!!! I haven't gotten any responses yet, plz help me. On the w-body.net site there is a 95 GTP with white faced gauges. since the gauge set is nearly identical, i know it can be done. i've looked all over the net, and i haven't found a thing. Could someone plz help me?!!!!!!

Wow, I didn't even know the owner of w-body.net had actually done something with it! :yikes:

I hate to admit it but it looks WAY better than my site... :worship: guess it's time to start learning PHP and MySQL before the W-body community is fragmented even worse than it already is. :bawl: That's one thing that has bothered me about all these other forums... GMForums, ClubGP, efi-street, PerformanceZ34, etc. When I first started, ALL W-body owners came to one place to talk W-bodies. After all the other forums showed up, the W-body community kind of split up into a half dozen smaller groups. Now that makes it difficult to find good, accurate info on any of the forums. Some of these forums have very little knowledge, and a whole lot of :bs:

You can always count on this site being run by a true W-body enthusiast that owns not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 W-bodies!!! Not some non W-body owner trying to get advertising revenue by attracting as many visitors as possible. I run this site and this forum out of my unnatural and unexplainable love for these cars.

Ooops, sorry to stray off topic! :boring:

• 1 year later...

Shawn, I'm still dedicated to this site and a hold over from its previous incarnation. I've collected and used an aweful lot of info from here. Also found great people who'll sell their parts for a really fair price. That full digital dash would have never made it into my car. I had no clue they even existed. When some garage told my wife the car had so many leaks it would cost $900 to fix.....I knew it was just the O-ring seal. The strut tower brace has made a huge difference in my cornering. It was the GP's that inspired me to go dual exhaust. Never even knew they were the same cars under the skins. I've done several planned maintenance jobs since coming here thaty I'd have never thought of. Etc.

I'm even wondering if I'll admit the day my Regal goes off to the Junkyard. Next car needs to have incredible milage. It's 73 miles round trip to work. Others may travel further but it is a gas eating trip to do 5 days a week; not counting other trips. Maybe I can squeeze a hybrid motor into a 97 Cutty yeah?

Shawn, I'm still dedicated to this site and a hold over from its previous incarnation. I've collected and used an aweful lot of info from here. Also found great people who'll sell their parts for a really fair price. That full digital dash would have never made it into my car. I had no clue they even existed. When some garage told my wife the car had so many leaks it would cost $900 to fix.....I knew it was just the O-ring seal. The strut tower brace has made a huge difference in my cornering. It was the GP's that inspired me to go dual exhaust. Never even knew they were the same cars under the skins. I've done several planned maintenance jobs since coming here thaty I'd have never thought of. Etc.

I'm even wondering if I'll admit the day my Regal goes off to the Junkyard. Next car needs to have incredible milage. It's 73 miles round trip to work. Others may travel further but it is a gas eating trip to do 5 days a week; not counting other trips. Maybe I can squeeze a hybrid motor into a 97 Cutty yeah?

NOTE the date on his post..