94 Cutlass Supreme Top Switch needed

DavidHowell3633

Several GMs used a similar switch but in different ways...I have yet to find another that uses 2 springs. Traction Control switches from a Lumina APV, Silhouette, Trans Sport or Camaro/Firebird are very similar and could likely be used if taken apart and another spring installed, even the wiring appears similar. I have a 1994 switch, but it is going in my car. Also, a 1995 switch is the same, but you'd have to change the tops out.

I have.................. two. but NFS. besides, one is in a car, and one has been misplaced :(

Matt, should be able to get one from the 94 in his local yard, if it is still there.

• 2 weeks later...

Check out 4X4 Mods for momentary rocker switches. Reasonably priced ($9.99) and cheap ($2) shipping. Quality looks good, but, I haven't hooked it up yet.

The top switch on the 94 has a dark purple to one side and a grey to the other. (Pink feeds them).

Does anyone know if dark purple/grey controls up/down?

I can't find a schematic so I will most likely use my paperclip again unless you know.

Thanks!

http://www.4x4mods.com/