97 3100 feels like a 2000+

hell_raiser

I get more entertainment from seeing people bitch about the drama and how topics go offtrack, yet many times the people bitching are the ones that cause it. :lol:

I wonder if it is appropriate for mods to contribute to the downfall of threads also.

If they make the thread better by doing so then absolutly!.... kinda like this one

Okay, I was just wondering about that policy. :thinking:

Since when do rules strictly apply here?!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chadz34

• Brian P

• 93CutlassSupreme

• hell_raiser

I get more entertainment from seeing people bitch about the drama and how topics go offtrack, yet many times the people bitching are the ones that cause it. :lol:

I wonder if it is appropriate for mods to contribute to the downfall of threads also.

If they make the thread better by doing so then absolutly!.... kinda like this one

Okay, I was just wondering about that policy. :thinking:

Since when do rules strictly apply here?!

Rules apply to the extreme to some members, while other members are basically allowed to do/say as they please.

Please. If it were true policy that any trolling, straying a thread off topic etc were punishable, many of you guys would be long gone. The ones that ARE gone were the ones that made a career out of it. But don't fret. If it gets worse to the point of being unbearable (borderline there now) we can always up the ante and let nothing slide.